ERA AGELESS PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
ERA Ageless takes privacy seriously. The following five principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- You are entitled to clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and whom you should contact if you have any concerns.
- If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, we will work with you to promptly resolve those concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
Last Updated: Sep 2015
• third party companies (including, without limitation, their websites, platforms and/or applications) which we do not own or control; or
• individuals that ERA Ageless does not manage or employ.
These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use the ERA Ageless Sites or otherwise provide ERA Ageless with personal information.
What information do we collect?
- Marketing content
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information:
- to improve our products and your experience on the ERA Ageless site/
- to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
- to provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfil that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
Who do we share your personal information with?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of ERA Ageless. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may also share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the ERA Ageless if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
ERA Ageless does not sell personal information, except to an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand), or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business.
Transferring your personal information
You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your personal information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws. Subject to such lawful access requests, we promise that anyone processing your personal information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with ERA Ageless instructions.
Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.